BATHROOMS HAVE BECOME PLACES OF SANCTUARY AND LUXURY
We pride ourselves on being able to create the perfect balance between style and practicality. From Baths to Basins and Tiles to Lighting we have everything covered when it comes to bathroom design.
The first things you need to consider when contemplating a new bathroom are budget, size of room and who will be using it.
A family bathroom is a very busy room and needs to be practical and hard wearing above all else. This room often requires plenty of useful and imaginative storage. Optimising workable space is essential.
- Baths - Nothing beats a big family bath. If you have small children consider a double ended bath with a overflow filler for safety. A stylish free standing bath can add a sense of luxury to your bathroom or bedroom!!!
- Basins - The choice of basins is almost endless from classical pedestal to wall hung. Do you require a large basin or do you need two. Wall hung units can look stylish and give an illusion of more space.
- Showers - Come in a large range of styles and finishes. Tray’s come in an array of sizes and finishes not only white but stone and even foam. An alternative is a wet room that will illuminate the need of a full enclosure.
- Heating - A heated towel rail is a practical and stylish way to heat your room, you may also want to consider underfloor heating although it is an essential in a wet room.
- Tiles & Wall finishes - Tiles are simply a matter of personal taste, although the choice is almost endless from ceramic to natural stone, patterned or plain, mosaics to very large tiles. Although tiles are not the only option for your walls panelling or T&G can give a more traditional feel. No tiling is also an option with a glass or granite splash back.
- Flooring - Although tiles are the most hard wearing option, some may feel this is a cold option as an alternative you could consider a Karndean or wooden flooring (not in a high use bathroom)
First of all we work with you to find out if you are a shower person, a wet room or a bath person, whether your bathroom is functional or a place of sanctuary or if it needs to be both. We work to understand your definition of luxury, we find out how you live and how you want to live, it’s understanding both of these that allows us to create your perfect room.
There is no detail missed out because we look after the materials, tiling, the electrics, the plumbing, the planning and everything in between – it’s a complete service from start to finish.. Once we understand your needs we produce a full detailed plan and technical detail. Along with a 3D design image.